Selling To PGO Properties vs. Listing With A Local Agent
Even in a sellers market, it’s smart to look at your options and see what will actually help you best reach your goals with the sale of your house. While you may be able to get a higher “top line” sales price listing with a local City agent, that doesn’t always boil down to more money in your pocket or less headache. Dive into the details below to compare your options.
|Selling w/ An Agent||Sold to Pgo Properties|
|Commissions / Fees||6% on average is paid by you, the seller||None|
|Who pays closing costs?:||2% on average is paid by you, the seller||None - We pay all costs|
|Inspection & Financing Contigency*:||Yes, up to 15% of sales fall through||None|
|Appraisal Needed:||Yes, sale is often subject to appraisal||None - We make Cash Offers|
|Average Days until sold:||+/- 91 Days||IMMEDIATE CASH OFFER|
|Number of Showings:||It Depends||1 (Just Us)|
|Closing Date:||30-60 +/- days after accepting buyers offer||The Date of your choice|
|Who pays for Repairs?:||Negotiated During Inspection Period||None - We pay for all Repairs|
Work The Numbers And See Which Way Helps You Get There…
When you really work the numbers, you start to see the real benefits that PGO Properties are able to offer you, while selling with an agent won’t.
- From offer to closing and cash in your hand in as little as 7 days.
- You can get rid of the headache of that property fast and avoid paying any more mortgage, tax, insurance, and utilities payments.
- You can forget about all holding costs that property during the time you have that property listed, until closing (90 +/- waiting days).
- Don’t worry about fixing anything up or cleaning your house again and again for buyer after buyer. (a complete fixer-upper? Great! we love projects).
- Don’t worry about paying those annoying closing costs. (we’ve got you covered). What we offer you is what you get (of course minus any mortgage payoff on the property).
We don’t care how dirty your house is (we’ve seen worse!) or how many repairs are needed… we’d like to make an offer on your house. This saves you time and money that you can keep in your pockets.
When you add up the time you could save by working with PGO Properties, the no-hassle experience, and the money you’ll save on commissions, fees, and holding costs while you wait to sell the traditional route through an agent… for many home owners selling to PGO Properties is the best viable option.
Get a fair CASH OFFER on your house today
Just click the button below and fill out the form or give us a call at (682) 207-2949 and let’s chat! Our process is simple and you can close on the date of your choice. You have nothing to lose by getting an offer (no obligations – no pressure). You could potentially lose thousands of dollars or months of your time, or you can request your CASH OFFER now.
What Do You Have To Lose? Get Started Now…
We buy houses in ANY CONDITION in TX. There are no commissions or fees and no obligation whatsoever. Start below by giving us a bit of information about your property or call (682) 207-2949…